Sunday, April 5, 2009

Oldy worldy? I thought she was saying oldy moldy. Tess covered the day, other than the fact that it is HER BIRTHDAY. Happy birthday lady...

Photos from the day...













1 comment:

  1. Oldy moldy - HA HA!! And Happy Birthday Tess!! She wouldn't mention that would she!! Tess you weirdo!!! LOL!! OK, now, is that your friends house that has the two picnic tables out in front of it or is that a pub? Restaurant?? Its so lovely...Everything is so beautiful. I loved seeing the picture of you and Nate - are those daffodils surrounding you...You guys are the cutest couple. And Tess this last picture with the peace symbol? Is your hand backwards?? What does that mean?? Because I heard like in Australia if you do the hitchhike thumb you can get beat up!! And that desert looked delicious...Who took these pictures?? Whoever did is a very good photographer!!

    ReplyDelete