
After 6 hours of international flying, 2 hours of walking/waiting, 2 hours of busing, we have arrived at Saffron Waldon. We are going to hang with friends of Tess's and make a general nuisance of ourselves for 2 days.
We came, we saw, we fell asleep. Overcast and wet when we arrived, sunshine greeting me when I decided to open my eyes. I got up, we walked around the town, we checked out some old castle ruins, a park, a grocery store, a bakery, a everything we looked at was interesting because it wasn't what I was used to being encased in.
We spent some time in the garden, with the kids, at the pub, eating lasagna, drinking, opening shells. Did I mention the drinking? Perhaps I did, here are some photos....
only edited twice!
Its amazing to read two different people's views on the same day! Very cool. I love that Tess wrote and then Nate did about the same day...Good times.
ReplyDelete